Soft ihram in Bangladesh-Al Marwa Premium
Ihram is, in Islam, a sacred state which a Muslim must enter in order to perform the major pilgrimage (Hajj) or the minor pilgrimage (Umrah). A pilgrim must enter into this state before crossing the pilgrimage boundary, known as Miqat, by performing the cleansing rituals and wearing the prescribed attire. The simple, white Ihram clothing is intended to make everyone appear the same, as in the eyes of Allah there is no difference between a prince and a poor man!
THIS IS 100% COTTON IHRAM (TOWEL TYPE) 2 Pieces imported from UK
This Ihram is made from Cotton Of Madina and made to a very high quality.
- Pure White Ihram
- Weight: 1400g (Approximately)
- Size: length – 2.2m (7.2 meter)
- Width: 1.10m(3.6 meter)
- Material: 100% cotton
- Free from sewn
- Ihram is non-stitched and well packaged with both pieces folded carefully.
- The thickness of Ihram will absorb high amounts of sweat from the body hence providing comfort to anyone on Hajj/Umrah.
- The Ihram garments for men consists of two pieces of white sheet/towel.
- Quality assurance after repeated washing.
- Made in Madina
- Water temperature 90 degree Celsius
- Washing by hand or washing machine
- Drying through the air
Check Al Marwa Royel
Below Is A Step By Step Guide – On How To Wear Ihram